Directions for Application: Embroidered Appliqués
1. Set home iron on cotton-linen mode; on heat-seal machine – 375 degrees maximum pressure.
2. Place appliqué on garment right side up.
3. Cover with thin white cotton cloth or handkerchief.
4. With home iron, keep pressure on for 20~35 seconds; for heat-seal machines, press for 15~20 seconds.
5. Allow to cool. Then turn garment and iron on reverse side to ensure a stronger bond.
Note: Fabrics vary. Therefore you will need to perform a preliminary test on other garment first.